At Mobiquity we attract talented people from all over the world, and as our Technical Recruiter, you’re their first point of contact in the recruitment process that represents Mobiquity. It’s all about building relationships with candidates and empowering Mobiquity’s growth, and the world is your playfield! You can make a difference in the lives of candidates and help them to make a new step in their career. Sounds like the most fun job in the world, right?
What will you do:
- As a specialist in your domain, you are end-to-end responsible for attracting talent for our Engineering department.
- You keep track of the whole recruitment process;
- Finding and sourcing top-talent techies
- Support the hiring managers in screening CV’s
- Conduct first (Zoom) recruiter interviews
- Interview scheduling
- Salary negotiations
- You do what it takes to provide a positive candidate experience.
- Employee branding, visiting conferences, and exploring new recruitment strategies are also part of your job.
- 5+ years of proven experience in (end-to-end) recruitment, preferably in an international environment (agency and/or in-house recruitment)
- Experience in IT/Digital recruitment
- You’re open-minded and able to quickly build relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills
- You know how to source and go beyond LinkedIn
- Fluent in English
- You already have a strong network within the Netherlands talent market
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Latest MacBook
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan (100% covered by Mobiquity)
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
We understand you might not tick all the above boxes, that’s ok. A strong passion for recruitment is the most important for us.