Principal Solutions Architect (Java & AWS)
Principal Solutions Architect
Mobiquity is a thriving, growing group of strategists, creatives, and engineers. We are currently looking to add a Principal Solutions Architect to our team.
- 15+ years of broad technology experience and knowledge across multiple disciplines such as application development, infrastructure platform, database, security, ETL and rule engines
- Top-tier professional with ability to make architecture and design decisions and tradeoffs for solution architecture that looks across the applications landscape and adheres to enterprise standards
- Strong experience in Java, Spring (Core, Spring-Boot, Spring-Cloud, Tx, etc), ORM Frameworks, UI Frameworks (Angular/ReactJS), Python
- 3+ years of AWS Cloud experience working with various AWS services such as EC2, ELB, ASG, EKS, EMR, Lambda, API Gateway, Route53, S3, RDS, Aurora, ElastiCache, SNS and SQS
- 3+ years of large-scale digital transformation & AWS Cloud migration hands on experience with multiple technology areas like API Platform, Microservices, Event Streaming, Logging & Monitoring, Databases (SQL & NOSQL), Containers, Serverless Frameworks, AI & ML etc., Kafka, AMQ
- 10 years of hands-on experience in solution, data, architecture applied to multiple large-scale enterprise systems
- 5+ years’ extensive knowledge and experience in the Databases – SQL and NoSQL (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- 10+ years’ experience in various technologies like Web Services, API, Integration/EAI technologies like Informatica, XML, JSON
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical information
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.