Security Engineer (E5-Senior Engineer-I)
About the Mobiquity:
Mobiquity is a rapidly scaling digital engagement player with more than 700 colleagues around the world. We envision, design, create, and optimize compelling, game-changing digital solutions across all channels (think: mobile, web, voice, and IoT), combining our strengths in strategy, data science, and engineering.
Technology and innovation drive what we do, and human experience inspires how we do it. We not only advise our Global 2000 clients but also love to build and launch products using realistic and pragmatic strategies.
We work within a wide variety of industries and have deep expertise in sectors including healthcare, consumer, retail, communications, and financial services. Were also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, as this top-tier honor is one of many qualifications that differentiates us from the rest.
Reporting directly to the Director of Security, the Senior Engineer, Security Operations & Compliance will work with other members of the security, engineering, project delivery, devops, IT, and Quality Management teams.
Office Locations: Pune
Position : Security Operations & Compliance
The ideal candidate:
* is analytical
* is detail and process oriented
* is interested in continued learning in security and compliance areas
* demonstrates excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
* has experience documenting, organizing, or preparing IT or security audit documentation
* has 7+ years of experience in a related field and/or is educated in a technical field of study related to security compliance, security governance, security operations, risk management, or similar security disciplines
* has experience with software development or cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is preferred.
Responsibilities may include:
* Provide information security and compliance expertise for internal technology and business process controls;
* Assist in tracking, managing, and executing security operations & compliance initiatives within Mobiquity’s strategic security and remediation plan;
* Maintain and apply industry compliance standards throughout the organization;
* Maintain and oversee implementation and execution of security policies;
* Maintain and document a set of materials for internal and external use related to Mobiquity security and compliance posture and on-going expertise;
* Perform risk assessments on vendors, tools, systems, and processes;
* Participate as an active member of the Mobiquity Corporate Security Team;
* Serve as the primary security point of contact for employees within the Mobiquity Pune office;
* Support and/or lead internal security operations functions, including security awareness, vulnerability management, audit logging & monitoring, and incident response;
* Consult with IT and Delivery teams on forensic analysis of breaches and exploits;
* Respond to customer security questionnaires and support client audit processes;
* Conduct and/or respond to internal security or compliance audits and assessments;
* Ensure new projects are scoped, implemented, and deployed in a secure manner;
* Provide security and compliance support subject matter expertise and consultation to internal business units and to customers;
* Consult with delivery teams on projects and strategies related to research in security and compliance;
* Consult with IT, business and delivery teams on forensic analysis of breaches and exploits;
* Coordinate with the IT, DevOps, and delivery teams to ensure adherence to strong SDLC tools, processes, and training in security best practices;
* Contribute to writing periodic internal and external communications on topical security & compliance subjects;
* Provide other security, compliance, and technical tasks as assigned by the Director of Security Engineering.