Senior IOS Developer - E5 (Senior Engineer I)
We are seeking a Principal iOS Developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS.
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
- 5+ years experience developing applications software
- Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar).
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
- Good understanding of software development best practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow
- Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology