We at Mobiquity are in growth mode, and as such, are looking to add a Technical Recruiter to our team. The right person will have the drive, tenacity and flexibility to get the right candidates to our organization. You will be recruiting for a variety of positions, including Architects, Developers, QA, Solution Architects, and various other roles for candidates with digital and mobile knowledge.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to the relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, social media, out-bound recruiting and employee referrals
- Screen and refer applicants to the hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, education and job skills and qualifications
- Provide excellent customer service to external applicants, internal employees, management and vendors
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience recruiting in a technical and/or professional services environment
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.