Senior Android Developer
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 900 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What you'll be doing
- Making complex and state of the art designed native mobile apps, using the latest technologies,
- Programming either in Java or Kotlin, using the core functionalities in Android architecture components LiveData, etc.,
- Using a variety of approaches for Unit testing and Behavior Driven Development for which we make good use of Android’s frameworks and solutions like Junit, Mockito, Espresso, PowerMockito,
- Working in an Agile team (typically Scrum, sometimes even XP and Kanban), alongside UX Designers, and Mobile Architects to design, develop and integrate native mobile applications and scalable enterprise solutions. You will work on projects that help other companies with their digital transformations. You typically work in an environment with lots of freedom to create innovative and beautiful solutions. Our projects lie mainly across the Fintech and the E-commerce domains.
What it takes to excel in this role
- A minimum of 5 years experience in mobile development with Android (the number of years of experience can be compensated if we see that you have given presentations at conferences, published or contributed to open source projects, the critical role you play within the current company in terms of driving the mobile roadmap),
- Experience with both Java and Kotlin,
- Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Jetpack, RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems, Unit tests, UI Tests,
- Experience with Dependency injection,
- Knowledge of Android architecture components, LiveData, Room,
- You are a true team player, fast learner, and a good communicator, who is also self-steering and committed to quality,
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Experience with Flutter,
- Experience with architecture style: Flex, MVC/MVP/MVVM; TDD, BDD; one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure); GraphQL,
- Experience configuring and setting up CI/CD,
- Databases, Security best practices,
- Flexible in working across multiple projects with cross-platform frameworks (e.g. React Native, back-end, DevOps).
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
What we offer
- Competitive salary,
- Fully paid health care,
- Fully paid pension plan,
- 20 PTO days,
- Travel costs compensation,
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy,
- A challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects,
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce,
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible,
- When you are not working at a client’s location, you can work from home.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Alice Revest - [email protected]