Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS / Azure
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 900 employees spread across the USA, EMEA, APAC and India, 40+ different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
Your role is to be truly in the heart of software development and you'll be focusing on:
- Work closely together with development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures.
- Driving automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Develop and maintain scalable architecture solutions using Cloud Providers such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Coaching your peers and supporting them to grow with your knowledge on Cloud, Datacenter Technologies, Automation, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), IaC, SysOps, and DevOps.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a DevOps / SRE role
- Minimum 3 years experience in a System administrator or Development role
- Good knowledge about cloud platforms, specifically AWS or Microsoft Azure
- You worked with Infrastructure as a Code, preferably CloudFormation / Terraform / Packer
- Microservices and container-based stacks like Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with scripting with Python, Bash, etc.
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices
- Experience with Configuration Management technologies preferably Ansible
- Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, AppDynamics, Azure Monitor, Prometheus, Nagios and the ELK stack.
Our main working language is English, so a good command of the English language is required. We are looking for proactive people, “People who can teach us what to do, instead of us having to teach you what to do” and you should have a good dose of humor.
Does this sound like you? Click apply!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid health care
- Fully paid pension plan
- 20 PTO days
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- A challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible
- When you are not working at a client’s location, you can work from home.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details.
Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Mahmoud via [email protected] and you'll get your answer!