E5 - Sr. QA Engineer
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the testing of mobile and web applications, combined with back-end integration testing. Projects include FinTech and online banking solutions, sensor and data-driven solutions in personal and professional healthcare, retail and loyalty solutions, and more
- Prepare test plans and create, maintain, and execute test cases
- Work closely with other QA engineers and developers in the USA, India, and the Netherlands. You will be a part of a client-facing team.
What it takes to excel in this role
- 4+ years of work experience as a QA engineer
- Minimum of 2-year hands-on experience with test automation and the testing of mobile and/or web applications
- Hands on experience in designing and building Selenium Test Automation Frameworks is must
- Should have experience with mobile test automation using Appium
- Experience in BDD or TDD frameworks
- Should be able to create automation framework.
- Should have knowledge of Git/SVN, Maven
- Basic knowledge in configuring and scheduling jobs in Jenkins.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# or Java.
- Good in Object Oriented concepts
- Experience in API testing
- Experience working within Agile teams
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience in defining test strategies: identify what needs to be tested, when, how - and the corresponding risks
- Experience in setting up test frameworks
- Experience in non-functional testing (performance and security)
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience in testing cloud-based solutions
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!