Python Developer (E5- Senior Engineer I)
Mobiquity is a rapidly scaling digital engagement player with more than 700 colleagues around the world. We envision, design, create, and optimize compelling, game-changing digital solutions across all channels (think mobile, web, voice, and IoT), combining our strengths in strategy, data science, and engineering.
Technology and innovation drive what we do, and human experience inspires how we do it. We not only advise our Global 2000 clients but also love to build and launch products using realistic and pragmatic strategies.
We work within a wide variety of industries and have deep expertise in sectors including healthcare, consumer, retail, communications, and financial services. Were also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, as this top-tier honour is one of many qualifications that differentiates us from the rest.
URL - https://www.mobiquityinc.com
Location: Kharadi, Pune.
4+ years of experience:
- Python 3
2+ years of experience
- Apache Spark
1+ years of experience
- Serverless Framework
Skills and Experience:
- 4-6 years of professional experience building server applications with Node.js or Java and the Spring framework. Preferably both.
• Experience working with the AWS Development stack, including: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Mobile Analytics, EC2, and RDS
- Experience working with a handful of the following:
- relational databases: MySQL, or PostgreSQL or Oracle
- document-based data stores: MongoDB or CouchDB,
- key-value stores: DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached
- column-stores: Cassandra, Vertica
- Ability to work with front-end web technologies, like: HTML5/CSS3/Angular/Bootstrap
- Strong familiarity with *nix command line operations
- Experience using Git and standard Git Flow methodologies
- Strong foundational knowledge of Computer Science topics like: data structures and algorithms; software design patterns like: MVC, MVVM; and network communications topics like: TCP/IP, UDP, RTMP, etc.
- Extensive experience working on Scrum teams
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions, and meet deadlines Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy web services using API Gateway and Lambda
- Build traditional APIs using frameworks like Node or Spring
- Build custom Skills for Amazon Alexa
- Design and develop scalable enterprise RESTful web services using Java and/or Node.js
- Work with UX designers, mobile developers, and web developers to implement back-end services for web and mobile applications
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
- Design and document data models