Medior/Senior Frontend Engineer
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 900 employees spread across the USA, EMEA & APAC, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
- You will be working together with fellow junior and senior Frontend developers, helping to improve the group's skill level and exchanging new ideas.
- Closely collaborate with designers and the rest of the technical team (Backend, DevOps, QA) to make sure we’re all aligned.
- Code reviews are, of course, a part of your responsibilities as well as providing high-quality work.
What it takes to excel in this role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience with either, Angular 5+ or React.
- Experience with state management, Redux, NgRx, or equivalent.
- Experience with Webpack or other automated build tools.
- Strong Experience with HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS/Stylus.
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment.
- Good communication(in English) and consultancy skills.
- Affinity for working in a flexible, diverse, and fast-growing environment.
- A proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement - we want to grow together with you.
What will be a big plus:
- Experience with AWS/Azure.
- Experience with React Native/NativeScript.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, NodeJS.
- Experience in a Fullstack position or in a lead position.
- Experience working in a consultancy company.
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Fully paid health care.
- Fully paid pension plan.
- 20 PTO days.
- Travel costs compensation.
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy.
- A challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects.
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce.
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
- When you are not working at a client’s location, you can work from home.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter Daria Mikolaevskaia - [email protected]