Please note that this opportunity is only open to candidates already living in Europe, due to the current situation with the Covid-19. Thank you for your understanding.
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What will you be doing?
As our Solution Architect, you perform architectural design and implementation oversight during Mobiquity client engagements and consult to improve the digital roadmap of Mobiquity clients. As part of the delivery team, you are responsible for creating architecture designs, working with client stakeholders, business analysts, to transform requirements into a solution design. Communicate solution designs to development teams.
Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the target architecture as well as compare and explore competing alternatives
Define systems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions within the solution context
Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level Solution Intent and its information models and documentation
Elicit and validate critical NFRs at the solution level, participate in the definition of other requirements at the project and technical levels
Produce solutions using complex architectures based on advanced or emerging design patterns
Interact with client's IT and business teams to address technical dependencies in the deployment of solutions
Resolve technical issues and identify solutions by building consensus among technical stakeholders
Why work as Solution Architect for Mobiquity?
We give you a few good reasons:
- If you have a good idea or see new opportunities for the client, then go ahead! We will support you with resources, time, and budget. Mobiquity offers you a platform to evolve your entrepreneurial skills.
- We’re an international company, delivering global and local projects from our offices in the Netherlands, the US, and India.
- We offer end-to-end engagement: from innovation (ideation) workshops to UX, data science, architecture to cloud-native and mobile development. We are also an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner.
- We drive innovation at our clients, you’ll be part of the innovation workshops we host, you’re there from the first moment on.
- And we work in different branches; from Healthcare, FinTech to IoT
What it takes to excel in this role
- HBO/WO Bachelor or WO Master
- 3+ years experience in relevant IT domains (prefer consulting)
- 1+ years experience as digital Solution/System/Domain Architect
- Hands-on experience in designing software systems (Technical Designer, Solution Architect)
- Good experience in software architecture from an overall platform perspective
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid understanding of agile principles and proven experience applying them
- Experience with cloud-native solutions or container technologies
Nice to have
- Experience in Digital Consulting
- Cloud-Native mindset towards designing greenfield software solutions
- Experience in Banking / Finance industry
- Willingness to travel periodically
- AWS/Azure/Google Solution Architect Professional
Occasional traveling (abroad) is part of the job.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Laptop, phone
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
For candidates from outside of The Netherlands, we offer a relocation package including support in obtaining a knowledge migrant work permit, 30% tax ruling application, finding rental accommodation, and a flight ticket.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: [email protected]