Senior .Net Developer
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 800 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven committed to making an impact. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
To know more about us please check our website at https://www.mobiquity.com/
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET, .NET Core 2.1+,
- Azure/AWS cloud experience is a must.
- SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to details
Bonus that you will gain:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, NodeJS
- Experience in a Fullstack position or in a lead position • Experience working in a consultancy company
We offer you a range of nice perks too: a competitive salary, training via different online academies, AWS certification, medical insurance, 36 holidays, Paternity/Maternity Leaves, Bonus, MacBook, free snacks, and lots of fun in the office!