Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
- As a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist you will collaborate and knowledge share across the whole Mobiquity client
- portfolio. Building relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining a positive attitude and being persistent in delivering a world-class service are all attributes that are required for this role.
- The key focus for you as a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is to execute sourcing strategies and plans focused on
- passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective and timely filling of roles. You will work closely
- with the existing Recruiter, Leads and Manager to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
- Reporting into the Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition you will assist in driving best practice sourcing strategies and strive to be an ambassador for the Mobiquity brand at every interaction.
- Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing the sourcing strategy and sourcing qualified candidates for open positions.
- Utilizing a variety of sources in line with the client’s branding and social media policies with a focus on direct
- sourced (passive) candidates.
- Responsibility for being the first point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care and
- ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Qualifying candidates for skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioural based approach and
- screening criteria defined by the hiring manager.
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database.
- Proactively pipelining talent and creating pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce
- Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence
- and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
- Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters,
- marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies etc.
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR, preferably with a global organisation.
- Prior 2 to 6 years’ experience sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of roles.
- Ability to source creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social
- media and internet searches.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- A degree in business or a related discipline is desirable.