Senior Java Developer - E5 (Senior Engineer I)
About Mobiquity ,
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesnt rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes youll be working outside your comfort zone, and youll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
Were also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner. What youll be doing
- Work across multiple projects (sometimes also at customer side)
- Be a good team player
- Involve fully in hands-on development: using Java as the main programming language, plus Spring, Hibernate and other open source technologies
- Coach less experienced team members
- Know the importance of code quality and can apply properly the methodologies, such as TDD, Agile.
What it takes to excel in this role
- Java 11, JUnit, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Restful Services (Jersey or Spring MVC), ActiveMQ
- Experience with at least one or two databases, such as MySql, PostgreSQL or Oracle
- Experience with Microservices
- Test frameworks for TDD
- Fluent in English
- Experience with integration frameworks such as Apache Camel or Mule
- Test frameworks for BDD
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Software Security
- NoSql Databases, such as Redis or Cassandra
- Experience with AWS
- And if you have a passion for technology, then were looking for you!