Principal / Senior Java Engineer
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on client projects (sometimes also at customer side)
- Be a good team player in cross-functional agile software development teams
- Assist in software architectural decisions together with the technical lead
- Be fully involved in hands-on development: using Java as the main programming language, plus Spring, Hibernate, and other open source technologies
- Coach less experienced team members
What it takes to excel in this role
- 5+ years of industry experience as a software engineer (specifically as a backend)
- Java 11+/Kotlin
- AWS and/or Azure
- Test frameworks for TDD and BDD
- Understanding software design patterns and best practices
- Experience in agile software development (XP, Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Understanding about SDLC optimization and automation (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc)
- SQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase etc) database experience
- Message broker experience for pub-sub and queueing technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc)
- Container management (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Consultancy skills
- English has no secrets for you
- Technical leadership experience
- Typescript, Python, .Net
- Data Science experience
- Experience with Software Security and Network Security
- People management is a plus, however, coding and software engineering is the central work for this role.
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Laptop + phone
- 20 holidays
- Pension plan
- Healthcare allowance
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter Daria Mikolevskaia - [email protected]