Job Title: Experience Architect
Location: Wayne, PA
As an Experience Architect in this role, you will bring together business objectives, user insights, and an understanding of sophisticated technology to create customer experiences .
Your decisions are informed and validated by both quantitative and qualitative research methods including surveys, card sorting, comparative analysis, usability studies, field research, and technology surveys. You work directly with the clients to understand what drives their business, reach a shared vision of how to solve their problems while serving their customers, and ultimately to help them to succeed. Throughout this effort you will create clear, usable documentation that captures and articulates research findings, proposed solutions and the consumer goals they serve.
- Conduct stakeholder and user interviews
- Collect and document business and design requirements
- Plan, conduct, and/or participate in user research such as analyze usability lab observations, perform task analyses, conduct card sorting, design and analyze quantitative surveys, interpret web analytics, and perform and analyze field research
- Conduct competitive and/or heuristic analyses
- Plan and facilitate internal and client UX workshops
- Support and/or develop UX strategies
- Translate business needs and capabilities into an effective information architecture that resonates with customers, aligns with their expectations, and helps them to achieve their goals.
- Craft solutions that will meet user and business goals while also fitting into the constraints of brand, time, budget and technology.
- Define the categorization, organization and navigational conventions used throughout the experience.
- Map the user experience, define the details of the interface, and correlate a system’s features to user tasks, needs & functional requirements.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure proposed designs are technically feasible and then properly executed.
- Collaborate with art directors and designers to optimize the visual experience and ensure that user and business considerations are met.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in order to facilitate discussions and guide the decision making process to meet project objectives.
- Wireframes documents (both low- and high-fidelity), which will include detailed functional annotations, as well as illustrations and descriptions of page states and system responses.
- App maps, user workflows, scenarios, and task analysis
- Heuristic reviews, competitive analyses, and content audits
- Workshop facilitation planning/guides and materials
- Empathy maps, proto-personas, and user journey maps
- Taxonomy & product metadata recommendations
- User research insight reports and briefs
- Client presentation materials
- Experience Architect: 5-7 years of experience as an Experience Architect or related field
- Proven ability to design methodologies for gathering user data, interpreting the results, and translating them into solutions.
- Extensive experience collaborating with design and development teams on large-scale dynamic e-commerce websites, transactional applications, retail systems design, mobile experiences, or content delivery systems.
- The ability to effectively communicate your research findings and designs to both internal teams and the clients, including executive stakeholders.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Digital Media, Communication Design, Interaction Design, Psychology or a related field.
- Detailed familiarity with current wire-framing, design, and prototyping tools like Sketch, Omnigraffle, Marvel, InVision, Adobe XD, and/or Proto.io.
- Proficient user of iWork (especially Keynote) and Microsoft Office.
- A portfolio of work is strongly preferred, demonstrating the depth and breadth of your experience.
- Interactive agency experience is preferred.
- You possess a strong desire to make the complex clear.
- You have a deep understanding of usability and interaction design best practices for mobile, e-commerce and beyond.
- You use this knowledge in order to take design risks that balance usability and innovation.
- You have the ability to learn from mistakes and a willingness to revisit past solutions for further improvements.
- You have a collaborative working style; focused on getting the best solution rather than your solution.
- You have expert conflict resolution skills, particularly in negotiating win-win solutions with stakeholders.
- You are flexible, steady under pressure, and willing to switch gears quickly.
- You are organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner.
- You are detailed oriented and can find clarity despite ambiguity.
- You have superior written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable presenting.
- You are comfortable developing a direction and then motivating the organization to the point the vision is realized with little intervention from others
- You can plan, organize, and lead presentations, workshops/working sessions, and discovery sessions with C-level stakeholders
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.