Senior Product Designer
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
There are so many titles for designers, so what do we mean when we say Digital Product Designer?
We refer to an experienced designer with skills in the fields of UX, UI, Research, and Product Strategy. Someone that can take a business proposition from our client, evaluate it, improve it, and make it happen.
At Mobiquity we include design from day one. You will be one of the pivot points, alongside engineers and data analysts, in evaluating and creating a product from concept to MVP and beyond.
What will you be doing as a Digital Product Designer in Mobiquity?
You will join a multidisciplinary team and build digital products from the bottom up. You will be the authority on product strategy, all user experience-related topics, and creating the roadmap – from the idea until it’s launched.
Our process is fast and lean. You will partner with our clients, recognizing the main problem they are trying to solve, and then refine the best user-centered solution. You will prototype and lead rapid user research to validate the idea. Based on your findings, you will design the best solution. This means translating the rough idea into a detailed interface. The end result will both look and feel amazing 🚀.
This is a team effort. Every day you will pair with engineers and data scientists to implement the solutions you designed in the best way. PM, PO, and fellow designers will support you on your way.
Moreover, you'll be one of the first designers in our Sydney office! This is an exciting new position, with ample opportunity to make a great impact on our growth in APAC!
What it takes to excel in this role
- At least 4+ years of experience in end-to-end product design
- Experience in leading research and user testing
- Strong prototyping skills
- You make things that look good
- A long-lasting relationship with developers of all kinds
- Excellent in communicating and receiving feedback
- Collaborator with product managers and stakeholders
- Happy to facilitate a workshop
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, Android, iOS )
- Have shipped a few products in the past, not just websites
- Collaboration experience with Data analysts
- Experienced in Dev-Design paring
- A taste for Italian food
What we offer:
How about working with really talented, enthusiastic people? There’s always a technical expert or a specialist to bounce around ideas with – and to learn from. We take really good care of our team spirit and since the nature of projects is lean and fast, we have no boring days.
What else do we offer?:
- A no-politics, friendly, fun, and family first environment
- Competitive salary
- MacBook Pro & phone
- Health insurance compensation
- Bonus Plan
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Sydney office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Zeynep - [email protected]