Software Engineering Mobile Tech Lead
Software Engineering - Technical Lead, Mobile Technologies (Remote)
Our Technical Leads consider themselves to be true technologists; they have a passion for technologies who know how to leverage the skills of their team to build great things. As such, they are the influencers and leaders of one or more agile engineering delivery teams and are responsible for the technical delivery and quality of our projects. Our Technical Leads are heavily client-facing and able to build a solid relationship with the client to guide them through the technical aspects of the project.
• High-level proficiency in Native iOS and / or Android development (ideally should be very experienced with one, and be technically conversant about the other)
• Knowledge of security standards and techniques for mobile applications
• Understand challenges of creating solutions that work across multiple platforms
• Experience with Git or other similar version control systems
• Understanding of engineering quality metrics gathered from industry-standard scanning tools
• Ability to set up continuous integration, static analysis tools and code coverage tools
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or other relevant experience
• Analyzing and breaking down requirements
• Understand and communicate architectural documentation
• Designing and implementing technical solutions
• Executing code reviews
• For code quality and team velocity
• Coaching and mentoring colleagues on the development team
• Researching and testing new solutions, including authoring sample code, to solve a customer’s technical obstacles
• Interacting with client managers and stakeholders
• Able to break down and communicate complex technical concepts and information concisely and in an easy-to-understand way.
• Effective at building relationships with the client, development teams, and Mobiquity team members.
• Ability to maintain the team’s focus on quality using metrics, standards, and best practices.
• Should be passionate about technology and how it can be used to help our clients.
• Excellent organizational and communication both written and verbal.
• Excels at collaboration, problem solving, and facilitation skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a team lead
• Ability to lead, mentor, motivate, and encourage a team of 6-10 members.