Fintech Business Analyst
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
About the role
Our Scrum teams at Mobiquity develop incredible solutions for some of the world's most impressive Financial Services companies. And, since every company is unique, complex, and (at times) a little messy, our Business Analysts are key in helping us understand and translate the client wishes to clearly defined requirements to ensure deliveries that make our clients happy.
What you'll be doing
- You engage with stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements,
- You break down the requirements into epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, diagrams, etc.,
- You analyse complex business and/or technical processes, and create clarity by providing clear documentation and requirements,
- You challenge stakeholders and business owners on the added value of the requirements, always asking 'Why'. You are not afraid to say no if the situation calls for it,
- Together with UX and UI Designers, you refine the wireframes and designs. You also work closely with our Solution Architects,
- Once development has started you work with the team as a Product Owner for our clients,
- As you want to deliver high-quality products, you work closely with our QA engineers,
- You will be working in (distributed) Scrum teams of 4 to 10 colleagues in Europe, US, and India,
- The position is located in our Amsterdam office. Depending on the customer, traveling may be required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar client-facing role, in the financial sector, preferably in Banking/Fintech,
- Consulting skills,
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English,
- Excellent communication skills,
- A keen eye for detail,
- Pragmatic, structured, takes initiative, cool under pressure,
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Experience in a software development environment,
- Experience with api and technical flow analysis ,
- Experience in Web/ Mobile development,
- Experience with UX and design on a basic level,
- Experience working with project and requirements management systems (JIRA),
- Experience with analytics tools,
- Dutch language is a plus.
We offer a challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects. By joining Mobiquity, you will be joining a growing team of creatives, all working to bring their expertise to our customers. We coop in teams, learn from each other and our employees represent the best talent from around Europe and beyond, and we're very proud of what we've achieved already!
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
For candidates from outside of The Netherlands, we offer a relocation package including support in obtaining a knowledge migrant work permit, 30% tax ruling application, finding rental accommodation, and a flight ticket.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Alice Revest - [email protected]