AWS Solution Architect - E7
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
- Translate client business requirements into multi-tier system, application and/or process designs, including integrations with external systems.
- Design and document API level specifications and data models.
- Explain documented designs, implementation plans, business & data workflow models to technical and non-technical stakeholders; collaborate and build consensus.
- Interact with client IT and business teams to address technical dependencies and deployment of solutions.
- Identify risks and resolve technical issues.
- Evaluate vendor solutions and assist in driving technology selection where appropriate.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience designing resilient systems on AWS
- At least five years of software development experience with large enterprise level systems
- Experience designing & implementing highly secure solutions in complex and regulated environments
- Expert level experience in several of these enterprise server-side development languages and tools: .NET, Java/Java EE, RDS Postgres, MongoDB, ReactJS, Web services, RESTful services, SOA, & ESB.
- Expert level experience designing conceptual, logical and physical data models (relational and NoSQL)
- Experience with DDD (domain driven design) and microservices
- Experience developing software in an Agile environment including design and implementation of CI/CD
- Experience architecting non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience in a project-based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.