Telecom Sales Operations Manager
TELECOM SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
SF Bay Area or Orange County
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
The Telecom Sales Operations Manager is responsible for developing and executing a digital strategy for creating brand awareness and demand generation. The market we are targeting is very specific and this role will be focused on helping to drive engagements with the defined customers in the market. This position will also help manage traditional outreach initiatives including tradeshows, speaking engagements, customer events and channel management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Crafting messaging unique to Mobilitie and developing a strategy to deliver messaging to primarily targeted and defined markets.
- Develop and manage channel marketing strategies for wireless in-building and commercial fiber business units.
- Digital strategy will include using LinkedIn and other social media, as well industry specific channels and direct outreach.
- Responsible for managing SEO, including evaluating vendors and managing demand generation out of SEO engagement.
- Develop email drip campaigns and develop and manage a channel program.
- Oversee content, collateral, and templates used by the sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University and 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Digital brand strategy development
- SEO experience- vendor outsource management
- 5+ years digital demand creation experience
- Telecom experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience managing and marketing to channel partners
- Solid grasp of Salesforce.com as it relates to managing inbound and outbound demand generation
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!