Bid and Marketing Coordinator - Signal Point Systems
BID AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
Signal Point Systems, a Mobilitie affiliated company, is the leading telecommunications infrastructure company deploying commercial telecom infrastructure on military bases. With over three decades in the ever-evolving world of telecommunications, Signal Point specializes in improving coverage and capacity for our carrier partners on military installations, DoD facilities, and non-government properties. We help minimize deployment times and costs on DoD properties and military installations using our established relationships, partnerships, and agreements.
We are currently seeking a Bid and Marketing Coordinator to join our industry-leading team. The Bid and Marketing Coordinator will help submit proposals, quotes, briefings, and marketing material by providing administrative assistance activities to the Account Managers and BD team. They closely monitor the sales pipeline and schedule meetings with all stakeholders to ensure compliant and timely delivery of proposals and quotes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closely monitor sales pipeline for upcoming RFP/RFQ release dates
- Develop and administer the CRM (Salesforce) and BD Calendar of all proposals, quotes, briefings, and event dates and coordinate with team members on resource planning
- Provide regular updates to Account Managers and BD team, operations, and support staff regarding changes to pipeline, proposal submittal/award status, and support development of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Coordinate all efforts and meetings during proposal development and ensure all proposals, quotes, and briefings are delivered on time and in full compliance of the RFQ/RFP
- Ensure quality control of all materials and ensure that they meet corporate branding, strategy, and ensure that the proposals are free of grammar, spelling, and typographical errors
- Coordinate cross-functional support for proposals, quotes, and briefings from subject matter experts (SME), operations, finance, legal, and the BD team
- Review and analyze RFP/RFQ and customer requirement documents to ensure adequate information for budget and proposal preparation is provided
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance quality and efficiency
- Prepare high quality and accurate documents in accordance with agreed strategy and sponsor expectations under the pressure of changing timelines
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required from accredited university, with a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of experience supporting business users with data needs, system support concerns, and training
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience in wireless/telecommunications construction and public utility is a plus
- Have sharp critical-thinking skills and be able to process substantial amounts of information on a regular basis
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- An eagerness to bring initiative and creativity to the role
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
In addition to compensation, Mobilitie offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, and company-paid basic life insurance. Paid Time Off is provided in addition to Paid Holidays. Mobilitie also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
The starting base pay for this role is between $55,000 and $65,000. Starting base pay is to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the candidate, and alignment with market data. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Signal Point is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.sigpoint.com!