Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie, a BAI Communications company, is a leading telecommunications infrastructure company in the United States. A global provider of complete wireless solutions, our next-generation infrastructure includes communication towers, indoor and outdoor neutral host DAS networks, small cells, fiber, IoT, Wi-Fi and private networks which help deliver wireless connectivity where it is needed. Our engineers innovate solutions to improve wireless service at the largest and most complex venues across all major industries including sports and entertainment arenas, commercial real estate and hospitality properties, university campuses, healthcare facilities, government agencies and transportation terminals.
The Senior Accountant will serve as one of the key leaders of the accounting team. This position will manage the monthly closing and analysis, identify and implement operational best practices, and perform/assist with ad-hoc analysis. The ideal incumbent should have substantive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices, processes, and procedures and will be involved in continuing to lay the foundation, as well as, improve and enhance all accounting activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and improve processes and timing of monthly close with the goal of gaining efficiencies in day to day operations
- Perform analytical review of monthly operating results and accounting workbooks, and ensure compliance with SOX
- Review monthly accruals and monitor operating results; job cost analysis; work in process schedule preparation, preparing monthly internal financial statements, budgets, month/year-end closings, projections and cash funding needs
- Participate in the preparation of the Company’s consolidated results
- Monitor and review high volume of transactions for a variety of service lines
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Educate accounts payable on detailed GL coding using our automated A/P workflow solution
- Prepare and analyze quarterly and annual CAM reconciliations
- Enter executed leases into the AP, AR, and Fixed Asset modules in JD Edwards
- Work with the Asset Management team to ensure lease terms are being entered into our systems accurately and timely
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of five-seven (5-7) years of experience in Accounting / Finance
- Strong GAAP knowledge required; CPA license a plus
- Real estate and/or telecommunication and manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred
- High level of integrity
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Individual should be a strong self-starter and detail oriented
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!