Real Estate Supervisor - Signal Point Systems
REAL ESTATE SUPERVISOR
Signal Point Systems, a Mobilitie affiliated company, is the leading telecommunications infrastructure company deploying commercial telecom infrastructure on military bases. With over three decades in the ever-evolving world of telecommunications, Signal Point specializes in improving coverage and capacity for our carrier partners on military installations, DoD facilities, and non-government properties. We help minimize deployment times and costs on DoD properties and military installations using our established relationships, partnerships, and agreements.
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Supervisor to join our industry-leading team. You will be responsible for ensuring all real estate activities meet party requirements while following specific processes, work with internal and external stakeholders, and ensure a smooth lease approval process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures Real Estate activities meet customer and Signal Point requirements. Follows specific branch processes or processes supplied by manager or Military Liaison for all Real Estate related activities
- Participates in meetings at manager’s request or as required. Prepares, together with manager, a deployment schedule based on realistic/contracted lead times
- Interface with customer or DoD personnel as instructed by manager on lease approval process. Reviews and discusses progress of lease approvals and resolves open issues. Participate in customer meetings as required
- Cooperates with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth and timely Real Estate Approval process. Support the needs of direct manager and Military Liaison
- Supports manager in preparation/updating of all tools and databases. Supports manager in all Real Estate Approval activities to ensure quality planning and managing risk. Participates in "daily" progress meeting with project team. Reports to project manager all Real Estate and permitting deviations from the original plan, i.e., Extra works, delays, cancellations, etc.
- Manages the Real Estate Approval process according to agreed time schedule with customer or internal baselines. Makes sure all tools are used correctly and all data related to Real Estate is up to date.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required from accredited university, with a minimum of three (3) years of telecommunications or municipal planning experience
- Background in legal, contract management, or project management a plus
- Ability to comprehend legal documents such as permits, easements, leases, etc.
- Knowledge of local and regional zoning, planning, and land use procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Acute attention to detail with strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to appropriately prioritize workflow and manage and complete multiple projects
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent organizational skills
In addition to compensation, Mobilitie offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, and company-paid basic life insurance. Paid Time Off is provided in addition to Paid Holidays. Mobilitie also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
The starting base pay for this role is between $75,000 and $85,000. Starting base pay is to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the candidate, and alignment with market data. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Signal Point is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.sigpoint.com!