Agreement Coordinator - Signal Point Systems
Signal Point Systems, a Mobilitie affiliated company, is the leading telecommunications infrastructure company deploying commercial telecom infrastructure on military bases. With over three decades in the ever-evolving world of telecommunications, Signal Point specializes in improving coverage and capacity for our carrier partners on military installations, DoD facilities, and non-government properties. We help minimize deployment times and costs on DoD properties and military installations using our established relationships, partnerships, and agreements.
We are currently seeking an Agreement Coordinator to join our industry-leading team in Kennesaw, Georgia. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the execution of multiple agreements, making amendments, proofreading, and editing documents for accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating, monitoring, and coordinating the execution and completion of a variety of contracts, including but not limited to, consulting and vendor agreements, commercial leases, and licensing agreements, as well as non-disclosure agreements
- Assist in modification, amendment, and agreement terminations in accordance with company processes and direction
- Proofread, edit, and fact-check documents and proposals for accuracy
- Manage fulfillment of agreements; maintain systems for tracking, tickling deadlines, filing, and storage of contracts
- Manages requests for data and documents, seeking guidance as needed
- Assists with the implementation and maintenance of compliance-related policies and processes and provides support for policy training, enforcement, and compliance
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required from accredited university, with one (1) to two (2) years of real estate transactional or agreement experience
- Knowledgeable in right-of-way, including title, deeds, easements, leases, permits & licenses
- Experience working with engineering teams, preparing permit applications, and understanding construction documents and network construction helpful
- Self-starter and ability to work independently yet within a team context
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in real estate acquisition
- Knowledge of working with government agencies and jurisdictions
- Experience with permit applications/documents
- Knowledge of relevant technology and equipment
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent organization skills
In addition to compensation, Mobilitie offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, and company-paid basic life insurance. Paid Time Off is provided in addition to Paid Holidays. Mobilitie also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
The starting base pay for this role is between $50,000 and $60,000. Starting base pay is to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the candidate, and alignment with market data. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Signal Point is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.sigpoint.com!