IT Systems Support Technician
IT SYSTEMS SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie, a BAI Communications company, is a leading telecommunications infrastructure company in the United States. A global provider of complete wireless solutions, our next-generation infrastructure includes communication towers, indoor and outdoor neutral host DAS networks, small cells, fiber, IoT, Wi-Fi and private networks which help deliver wireless connectivity where it is needed. Our engineers innovate solutions to improve wireless service at the largest and most complex venues across all major industries including sports and entertainment arenas, commercial real estate and hospitality properties, university campuses, healthcare facilities, government agencies and transportation terminals.
Mobilitie is currently seeking an IT Systems Support Technician to join the team in Newport Beach, CA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong skills supporting Microsoft Office 365 environments and the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, and conducting audits for unlicensed software
- Running and terminating infrastructure cabling between workstations and communication closets
- Responding to client calls to troubleshoot reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve the issue
- Strong skills in supporting desk side for Windows Operating Systems with extensive knowledge of versions 8.1, and 10 and later installations, troubleshooting and reporting
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls Assist users with Operating System issues, desktop software and network/local printer issues
- Collaborate with IT teams to troubleshoot and resolve ad-hoc incidents with hardware, software when needed
- Troubleshoot and support firewall and routing issues
- Email and Spam troubleshooting
- Setup of peripherals and components when necessary
- Experienced to support Mac OSX laptops is a plus
- Provisioning of new or existing phones and maintain the corporate Mobile Device Management solution, supporting iOS and Android mobile devices
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of two to three (2-3) years’ experience in a similar supporting role or corporate environment is required
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability
- Reliable, punctual, well-organized, self-motivator who works well alone and with others
- Experience configuring and deploying mobile devices, handheld or tablets using MDM software, preferably AirWatch is a plus
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!