Director, Fiber Deployment - Signal Point Systems
DIRECTOR, FIBER DEPLOYMENT
Signal Point Systems, a Mobilitie affiliated company, is the leading telecommunications infrastructure company deploying commercial telecom infrastructure on military bases. With over three decades in the ever-evolving world of telecommunications, Signal Point specializes in improving coverage and capacity for our carrier partners on military installations, DoD facilities, and non-government properties. We help minimize deployment times and costs on DoD properties and military installations using our established relationships, partnerships, and agreements.
We are currently seeking a Director, Fiber Deployment to join our industry-leading team. Oversees the implementation of operational best practices and objectives across all fiber products; Fiber to the Home, Fiber to the Cell, Fiber to the ‘X”. Work with stakeholders and internal customers to develop, align, and review operational targets and projects, measure end-to-end performance, assess all opportunities, and investigate system and process improvements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing a team of Fiber Engineers designing Fiber to the Home, Fiber to the Cell and Fiber to the “X”
- Methodology, standards, process creation & enforcement, and the continuous improvement of those methods, standards, and processes associated with the design and deployment of our fiber products
- Responsible for the design and deployment of all new fiber infrastructure in support of Signal Points growth into Fiber to the Home, Fiber to the Cell, Fiber to the ‘X”
- Manage all network projects from scope validation, date management, milestone management, and internal/external communications
- Responsible for all 3rd party vendor management tasks, including but not limited to, supplier qualification requirements, contract requirements and negotiation, supplier process management, program management, engineering, and construction
- Data integrity/accuracy and reporting to company leadership updates related to all aspects of fiber deployment
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required from accredited university, with five (5) to seven (7) years of equivalent professional experience in project management, in the telecommunications industry
- Strong familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry required with technical understanding of network construction and specifically indoor DAS systems
- Strong project management experience, a commitment to quality and cost consciousness, as well as the innate ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing demands
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
In addition to compensation, Mobilitie offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, and company-paid basic life insurance. Paid Time Off is provided in addition to Paid Holidays. Mobilitie also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
The starting base pay for this role is between $130,000 and $150,000. Starting base pay is to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the candidate, and alignment with market data. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Signal Point is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.sigpoint.com!