Director, Marketing & Communications
DIRECTOR, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Mobilitie is seeking ato join its team in Newport Beach. The purpose of this role is to create and embed our vision to bring our Brand, Products and Services to market which underpin our Neutral Host 5G strategy. Develop and drive market-leading marketing strategies, coupling them with first-rate execution to promote our business, increase revenue and fulfil our ambition to unlock our growth potential. Lead our external communications strategy building long term, sustainable relationships with our public sector clients, customers and external stakeholders.
- Create a digital first marketing and brand strategy which will bring Mobilitie to life.
- Create and lead our go to market strategies as we launch our new services and solutions creating synergies with business objectives.
- Develop and embed our Brand through an integrated marketing program including account-based marketing, public relations, digital engagement, advertising, social media, content development including video production and events with measurable return on investment, leveraging analytics and research to generate business insights. Provide detailed analysis to the Executive Team in relation to reach, impact, and engagement of the program.
- Provide marketing and brand guidance to the Product & Innovation team during product development, ensuring strong value propositions are available for all our solutions, with clear messaging on how this supports our overall value proposition.
- Understand and support our sales/commercial channels; to ensure they understand and can communicate the value proposition for our solutions in a way that resonates with target audiences.
- Build a thorough understanding of target audiences and drive the marketing strategy for our product portfolio which will achieve our revenue ambition, support growth including acquisition and customer engagement.
- Develop collaborative partnerships and excellent working relationships with our customers, key industry groups and stakeholders determining our key messages and how we wish to influence and create value.
- Manage the delivery of inclusive, effective, and compelling external and internal communications bringing thought leadership and best practices to life keeping us relevant and exciting. Optimize our communication methods, vehicles, and technologies to engage our audience and build relationships with target media and influencers to raise the profile of the business.
- Work with other parts of our business and outside agencies to develop and implement promotion plans and strategies and oversee the preparation of marketing materials to support sales and overall awareness of Mobilitie.
- Identify and negotiate key opportunities for sponsorship and events. Manage sponsorship to leverage maximum promotion opportunity.
- Lead advocacy and industry engagement - to devise strategies, identify opportunities and develop associated communications to nurture relationships with customers, potential customers, and other key stakeholders.
- Promote a high performing global marketing community and develop regular feedback channels to promote cross communication within Mobilitie and associated businesses.
- Create and manage financial budget, monitor, and report on impact and results of investment.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in branding and product launching preferably in the telecommunication, wireless or technology industry.
- Proven experience at developing a marketing strategy and associated go to market programs for revenue generation and business growth engaging at Board & Executive level in organizations.
- Proven experience and accountability for the creation and delivery of integrated marketing campaigns including content and digital strategies to underpin our product and service portfolio.
- Experience in leading marketing, public affairs, and communications for B2B products and in the telecommunications industry.
- Use of collaboration and CRM tools such as Teams and Salesforce and embedding the subsequent data and analytics into the strategy.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Social studio and Google Analytics.
- Experience in leading change management and transition.
- Ability to travel (20 – 30%).
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)