MANAGER, ASSETS & PROCUREMENT
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie, a BAI Communications company, is a leading telecommunications infrastructure company in the United States. A global provider of complete wireless solutions, our next-generation infrastructure includes communication towers, indoor and outdoor neutral host DAS networks, small cells, fiber, IoT, Wi-Fi and private networks which help deliver wireless connectivity where it is needed. Our engineers innovate solutions to improve wireless service at the largest and most complex venues across all major industries including sports and entertainment arenas, commercial real estate and hospitality properties, university campuses, healthcare facilities, government agencies and transportation terminals.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Assets & Procurement to join our industry-leading team. Position will be responsible for accurate billings and payments, proper escalation, data entry, billing corrections for landlord/tenant accounts, and other functions. Manager, Assets & Procurement will support the creation of contract scopes in accordance with the program schedule and work closely with Legal, Sales, Accounting, and Finance on financial transactions and obligations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and maintain telecom site and network portfolios throughout the U.S.
- Manage various processes to ensure the ongoing accuracy of data in the tracking system
- Responsible for accurate billings and payments, proper escalation, data entry, billing corrections for landlord/tenant accounts, and other functions
- Record and abstract lease documents financial and non-financial terms and conditions into lease administration software systems
- Calculate lease term schedule and stream, commencement dates, expiration dates, renewal/non-renewal deadlines, obligations, and all other lease key dates
- Interact with landlords and tenants to resolve pending issues – payments, maintenance, etc.
- Negotiate with suppliers to draw up procurement contracts: negotiate, administer, extend, and renegotiate
- Support the creation of contract scopes in accordance with the program schedule
- Verify data in databases to ensure that the files are up-to-date and accurate
- Maintain insurance for both Mobilitie, suppliers, and tenants as required by agreement
- Prepare written correspondence such as commencement notices, notice of rent increases, etc.
- Prepare rent and pass-through billing reconciliations
- Track and collect all payments due according to the lease
- Review and approve accounts payable and accounts receivable monthly transaction
- Report monthly on status of portfolio responsibilities and special projects
- Work closely with Legal, Sales, Accounting, and Finance on financial transactions and obligations
- Establish positive relationships with landlords, tenants, and internal department team members
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of five (5) years professional experience in asset management, real estate or similar business function
- Experience with JD Edwards and CoSTAR a plus
- Understands flow of data from lease administration to general ledger
- Acute attention to detail with strong problem resolution skills
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation
- Ability to communicate well with others, including strong reading and writing skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Strong team player capable of working independently
- The qualified candidate will have the ability to make independent decisions and will be personable and friendly
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent organization skills
The ideal candidate will possess strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment. This person will also have a strong client facing sales aptitude with an inherent problem-solving capability.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!