Director, Business Development
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Mobilitie, a BAI Communications company, is a leading telecommunications infrastructure company in the United States. A global provider of complete wireless solutions, our next-generation infrastructure includes communication towers, indoor and outdoor neutral host DAS networks, small cells, fiber, IoT, Wi-Fi and private networks which help deliver wireless connectivity where it is needed. Our engineers innovate solutions to improve wireless service at the largest and most complex venues across all major industries including sports and entertainment arenas, commercial real estate and hospitality properties, university campuses, healthcare facilities, government agencies and transportation terminals.
The Director, Business Development is responsible for developing and growing wireless network infrastructure business with National Carriers. Position will be responsible for managing and growing carrier relationships within a region. Candidate will identify, cultivate, and close new business opportunities with key decision makers in the carrier environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage relationships with wireless carriers and promote various solutions in order to solve customer needs
- Oversee all customer projects and internal teams involved in delivering solutions
- Promote 5G and all wireless solutions including macro towers, in-building networks, small cells, service projects, and new technology pilots
- Ensure new agreements are consistent with company strategy and meet operational and financial criteria
- Identify regional marketing plan and strategic targets through internal teams and carrier partnerships
- Continually assesses customer needs and solve customer requests and problems. Offer solutions that may include additional service offerings and creative and custom solutions
- Provide market/regional feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product/service development ideas
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Works closely with cross functional internal leadership to ensure all projects meet internal and external requirements and specifications
- Ensures the timely accomplishment of all customer requests and changes
- Report on sales progress and key pursuits
- Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, with three (3+) years business development experience with top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar experience selling DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless solutions
- Wireless Network Experience, especially in wireless infrastructure and large-scale programs preferred
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
In addition to compensation, Mobilitie offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, and company-paid basic life insurance. Paid Time Off is provided in addition to Paid Holidays. Mobilitie also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
The starting base pay for this role is between $150,000 and $165,000. Starting base pay is to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the candidate, and alignment with market data. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!