Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie, a BAI Communications company, is a leading telecommunications infrastructure company in the United States. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, our next-generation infrastructure includes communication towers, indoor and outdoor neutral host DAS networks, small cells, fiber, IoT, Wi-Fi and private networks, which help deliver wireless connectivity where it is needed. Our engineers innovate solutions to improve wireless service at the largest and most complex venues across all major industries including sports and entertainment arenas, commercial real estate and hospitality properties, university campuses, healthcare facilities, government agencies and transportation terminals.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our industry-leading team in Newport Beach. This position will primarily be developing and reporting on key business metrics for various projects across the organization. This position will also track industry intelligence to understand key business trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Import, analyze and report on complex data to meet customer need
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways
- Perform data quality audits and variance reporting
- Import data from defined templates
- Evaluate information from multiple sources
- Compile, analyze and prepare summary reports of key activities to management
- Create ad hoc reports through advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other Business Intelligence toolsets
- Bachelor’s Degree required from accredited university, with a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of experience supporting business users with data needs, system support concerns, and training
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in wireless/telecommunications construction and public utility is a plus
- Have sharp critical-thinking skills and be able to process substantial amounts of information on a regular basis
- Exceptional time management skills
- An eagerness to bring initiative and creativity to the role
The ideal candidate will possess strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie's Career page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!