Director, Business Development DAS
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DAS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and grow relationships with venues in business development pipeline to close new opportunities to deploy wireless infrastructure
- Drive contracts through closure including negotiating key business terms and financial structures
- Develop and build upon existing venue and wireless industry relationships to identify and pursue opportunities to continue expanding Mobilitie’s wireless infrastructure footprint
- Identify regional marketing plan and strategic venue targets through internal teams and carrier partnerships
- Work to identify and prioritize locations of interest to improve wireless coverage including sports stadiums, college campuses, convention centers, shopping malls, hospitals, and other key locations
- Develop and manage relationships with key sales channel partners
- Attend key industry conferences
- Report monthly on sales progress and key pursuits
- Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required,
- Three or more (3+) years of business development experience; top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar experience selling wireless or other technical solutions
- Strong familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry, understanding of neutral host DAS network solutions and/or Wi-Fi preferred
- Proactive sales driven background
- Ability to penetrate new accounts through various means.
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
COVID-19 Vaccination is required as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!