Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
The Staff Accountant position will work closely under the Senior Accountant. This role will assist in preparing journal entries, bank reconciliations, monthly close packages, and monthly/annual reporting. Additionally, they will assist with AP & AR functions including the timely processing of invoices and ensuring proper coding of POs. It is vital in this role to have good attention to detail, a self-starter, and the proven ability to meet deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with processing vendor invoices & employee travel expense reports
- Review POs, invoices, bills, vouchers, or other documents for accuracy, completeness, and corrections
- Entering newly executed AR and AP leases into the accounting system
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assists in the reconciliation of various general ledger accounts
- Prepare and analyze the monthly AR Aging report
- Compile the monthly close package and assist with producing monthly financial statements
- Assist with the monthly CAM entries as well as the preparation of the quarterly & annual CAM reconciliations
- Provide supporting documentation for our annual audits
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of one-three (1-3) years of experience in Accounting / Finance
- Real estate and/or telecommunication industry experience a plus
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; JD Edwards experience a plus
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!