Senior Product Designer
We are expanding our Product team and are seeking a seasoned Senior Product Designer to join us and continue to enhance our customer experience! Alongside our product owners, you’ll work collaboratively across various channels to help design new features for enhancements and launch new products. You are a rockstar teammate with a passion for outstanding usability, beautiful design, and customer satisfaction.
At Mixbook, our mission is to empower people to be creative and connect deeply with the ones they love. We are an award-winning online photo product company that leverages a powerful and fun product experience to help people create and print beautifully crafted, unique, and truly personalized photo books, cards, calendars, and wall art.
Mixbook is #1 rated in photo books with nearly 23,000 verified 5-star reviews. Founded by two Inc 30 Under 30 entrepreneurs from UC Berkeley California, Mixbook has been featured on the Today Show, Good Morning America, TechCrunch, The Verge, Washington Post, New York Times, and many other global media outlets.
At Mixbook, we believe photos matter, and that each photo project tells a story of life's most precious and meaningful memories. Join us in helping our customers memorialize these joyous moments forever.
- Think outside the box
- Get the most of what you have
- Attack challenges with grit and tenacity
- Treat others as you want to be treated (Golden Rule)
- Be open and authentic
- Go out of your way to show care and empathy
- Love what you do, do what you love, do it well
- Give it you all
- Always be improving
Using your years of UX, UI, and visual design experience, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from visual polishing to brainstorming Mixbook’s next great innovation. You’ll actively explore ideas through research and testing, using your insights to drive our vision and allow our engineers to ship great product.
Please ensure you provide a portfolio of work that demonstrates your experience in UX, UI, and visual design.
What You’ll Do
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Contribute to high-level, strategic decisions collaboratively with the Product and Engineering teams
- Take projects from research / mock-up stage and help refine them to high-fidelity visual designs and pixel-perfect deliverables
- Drive the product discovery process through A / B testing and user testing
- Ensure consistency in our design techniques, vision, and workflows
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience in product design building high-quality consumer products
- Experience with common design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Invision, etc.) and prototyping tools (e.g. Webflow, Framer, After Effects, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to work cross-functionally with various stakeholders and offshore developers
- A portfolio of design projects that showcase a consistent ability in UX, visual design, product thinking, and storytelling
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced, experimental, highly collaborative, and data-driven environment
What You’ll Enjoy
- A competitive salary, equity, and perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO policy and flexible schedules
- Annual stipends for learning & development
- Fully-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options