Marketing Intelligence Analyst
Mitsubishi Motors is looking for a Marketing Intelligence Analyst to join the Marketing team. The Marketing Intelligence Analyst is a central role to the Marketing team, acting as the subject matter expert on marketing data and performance reporting. Responsible for opportunities that support the marketing goals and objectives.
Salary Range: $60K - $65K depending on experience.
A representation of the responsibilities is outlined below:
- Support Marketing Department by tracking and reporting KPIs and providing thoughtful data analysis and action items to incorporate into marketing initiatives and plans.
- Function as business intelligence and data systems expert for the Marketing department. Collaborate with internal stakeholders, Marketing Science agency partners and third party research teams to perform data discovery, performance reporting and more.
- Access reporting tools to maintain KPI reporting and create new dashboards or reports as needed. Perform analysis and provide findings in a timely manner.
- Identify data patterns, industry trends, competitive landscape insights through first-party and third-party data and present insights and trends on a regular basis.
- Analyze campaign results to identify incremental opportunities. Work with project leads to provide insights and optimization opportunities.
- Responsible for data integrity and directing all data hygiene processes. Develop and maintain processes that ensure accurate data in multiple databases and systems.
- Work with program leads to establish up front testing plan and analyze results upon campaign completion.
- Act as department liaison with other departments and agency marketing science teams to jointly develop projects central to achieving business and retail objectives.
- Support data migration, ingestion and integration from external resources acting as project lead and providing end-to-end implementation planning.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Regular attendance at work on a fill time schedule of 8 hour daily, and 40 hours weekly.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Note: The above description is only a list of representative duties. As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be able and wants to “wear many hats,” jump in where needed, enjoys learning about business operations and contributing to the Company’s success.
Location of Position
This position is in the Franklin, TN area and the successful candidate must be in Franklin, TN. While this role will require some presence in the office, it will be a hybrid role with ability to work from home an average of 3/4 days per week.
Position Requirements and “Nice to Haves”:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing data analysis or business intelligence.
- Ability to understand and interpret various data sources. Ability to get up to speed quickly on marketing data analytics and performance tools (Adobe Analytics, paid media metrics, Multi-touch attribution, CRM analytics/tools, Tableau, etc).
- Ability to work independently and contribute to team project.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with attention to details.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Open & collaborative work environment
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. If you require reasonable accommodation at any point in the selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.