District Parts & Service Manager
MMNA is seeking a District Parts & Service Manager to join their Southeastern Regional Aftersales team. As a DPSM, you will be responsible for communicating, implementing, and assisting dealer parts and service departments through programs, policies, and procedures which develop and maintain a well-managed, profitable parts and service department, while developing a long-term professional relationship with dealers in the assigned district.
Location of Position
The successful candidate must be located is the district, near Virginia Beach or the Coastal Carolina's area,
A representative list of responsibilities are outlined below:
- Regularly contact dealerships and communicate, implement, and administer Parts and Service Department programs, policies, and procedures with dealers including attainment of objectives and adherence to the dealer agreement
- Monitor and advise zone management of dealers’ adherence to policies and procedures in such areas of Parts Sales, Parts Inventory Control, Service Training, Warranty Administration, Consumer Relations, Customer Satisfaction, etc.
- Provide recommendations for operational improvements to Dealer and dealership managers which maximize and increase customer satisfaction, operational effectiveness, market penetration, and dealer parts and service profitability
- Provide guidance and training to dealership personnel in Inventory Control, Service Training, Warranty Administration, Consumer Relations, etc.
- Provide automotive technical guidance/recommendations to dealership service personnel
- Provide written and verbal communication to zone and corporate management on dealer’s performance
- Process, resolve and close customer inquiries
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- Five years of professional exempt level automotive retail/wholesale experience including three years as a District Parts/Service Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Service Representative, Service/Parts Manager, etc.
- Prior automotive wholesale experience in positions such as Warranty Auditor, Customer Service, etc.
- ASE certification in four or more areas
- Extensive travel is often required
- Must maintain a valid unconditional driver’s license and an approved driving record
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plan for your family
- 401(k) Savings Plan, including a company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
MITSUBISHI MOTORS NORTH AMERICA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. If you require reasonable accommodation at any point in the selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.