Aftersales Business Data Analyst
Mitsubishi Motors is looking for an Aftersales Business Data Analyst to join their Aftersales Parts team. As the Aftersales Business Data Analyst you will provide business support as the data analyst for extracting data and creating reports, and act as a liaison between Aftersales, Project Teams, and Information Technology (I.T.) for all operational needs.
A representation of the responsibilities are outlined below:
- Support Aftersales Business Units with data capture, analysis and reporting.
- Assist Aftersales Business Units with analysis to define system projects and modification requests.
- Help coordinate user business analysis and development. Also, track, test, and report status of all activities for assigned projects.
- Maintain parts and/or service center information for new, buy/sell, or terminated dealers.
- Provide cross-functional support on processing parts information from MMC to support U.S. new model parts information from SPLs and Catalogs.
- Provide the Aftersales business units with ad hoc data requests; design, develop, and maintain reports using tools such as Business Objects (or other systems) to support corporate, field, or dealer operations.
- Work with business units and I.T. to determine business needs and clarify alternative solutions. Test all changes or enhancements prior to implementation.
- Prepare and maintain Parts or Service User Reference Manuals system documentation, or standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Assist in training the department personnel with system use.
- Coordinate necessary user ID and security access requests and requirements.
- Design, develop, test, and schedule weekly and monthly report projects or data extracts for internal business units.
- Provide data management support for internal and external programs.
- Meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Regular attendance at work on a full-time schedule of at least 8 hours daily and 40 hours weekly.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Note: The above description is only a list of representative duties. As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be someone who is able and wants to “wear many hats,” jump in where needed, enjoys learning about business operations and contributing to the Company’s success.
Location of Position
This position is located in Franklin, Tennessee (the greater Nashville area) and the successful candidate must be located in TN. While this role will require some presence in the office, it will be a hybrid role with ability to work from home an average of 3/4 days per week.
Position Requirements and “Nice to Haves”:
- 5 – 7 years prior business process/programming experience/data analysis and database concepts.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Intermediate experience with relational data using Excel or Access
- Experience with SAP Business Objects and automotive data preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Open & collaborative work environment