Warehouse Associate – Day Shift
516 Heron Drive
Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Shift: M-F 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Pay Rate: $23 to 26.92 per hour
Mitsubishi Motors North America, the fastest growing non-luxury automotive brand, is currently seeking a reliable, quality focused, hardworking Warehouse Associate to join our growing organization. In this position, you will perform various warehouse activities as well as receive, input, sort, load, and unload automotive parts. You will organize stock, maintain inventory, and process, pack, and ship orders.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number pieces and type of product are picked, packed and shipped.
- Unload inbound shipments from containers safely and accurately and move product to storage locations.
- Carrying, standing, walking, lifting, stooping, bending, pushing, pulling, climbing stairs, and operating various power equipment (reach trucks, stock chasers, forklifts, order pickers) at heights up to 25 ft.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventory cycle counts.
- Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-3 years warehousing experience
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience and certification of forklift operation
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide package weighing 50 – 70 lbs without power equipment assistance.
- Comprehensive health care: medical, dental, vision & wellness plans
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs