Consumer Journey & Loyalty Manager
Mitsubishi Motors is looking for a Customer Journey & Loyalty Manager to join the marketing team. As the Customer Journey & Loyalty Manager you will Support the Director of Marketing in outlining the long-term consumer journey and personalization vision. You will provide oversight and management of CRM audience and channel initiatives, including strategic development and implementation of programs to deliver against CRM KPI and objectives, including customer acquisition, sales, Aftersales retention to service and ancillary programs. You will also manage audience and program analytics to identify growth opportunities and turn data into actionable insights.
A representation of the responsibilities are outlined below:
- Participate in the planning for initiatives that support department KPIs. Have a thorough understanding of customer journey and retention strategy to support the department vision, objectives and KPI measurements/trends to support the planning process.
- Evangelize the role CRM plays in decision-making, triggering action, and improving the consumer journey.
- Develop the roadmap across channels with decisioning, data orchestration, and design automation.
- Enhance the automation and personalization of CRM efforts to ensure communication with customers at the right cadence and delivering relevant and valuable content at the right time.
- Partner with marketing leads to implement data activation platform usage and opportunities for new data needs to support Personalization vision.
- Develop and implement strategies and processes to deliver results that support the improvement of KPIs and overall business objectives: customer acquisition, owner retention to service, engagement with connected car services, and loyalty retention to the brand.
- Partner with cross-functional business stakeholders to collaborate, create, design and drive program strategies leveraging CRM audiences and channel activations.
- Manage the CRM marketing database that includes owners, prospects and disposers. Develop specific omnichannel campaigns to improve performance among all groups.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies for owner facing sites and apps, including but not limited to: MMNA’s owner website, Roadside Assistance App, and Mitsubishi Connect services.
- Define audience business rules and processes for generating lists for CRM campaigns across all media channels and communication methods.
- Manage the development and ongoing optimization of 1st party data capture opportunities. Contribute to the definition and implementation all customer relationship data business rules. Coordinate these requirements within the department and IT to ensure the quality and data integrity of all the customer relationship information.
- Manage the requirements for CCPA compliance across cross-functional teams and external business partners.
- Gather necessary strategic and content information to launch CRM campaigns; attends required internal meetings. This includes knowledge and use of 3rd party research (ie: Polk, Urban Science, JD Powers, Maritz, etc.)
- Drive analytics requirements manage and present campaign analysis results and recommendations to senior management.
- Lead and manage agency and vendor relationships, including setting priorities, communication, and problem resolution. Manage agency quarterly business reviews and RFPs.
- Manage and supervise the CRM team encompassing two specialists and one analyst. Effectively coach, hire, counsel, engage and develop staff for growth and success. Utilize the diverse talents of the staff by efficiently managing staff’s time, materials and budget while focusing on the goals and vision of the company.
- Develop and maintain an annual budget, including managing monthly accruals and forecasting for business group..
- Meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Note: The above description is only a list of representative duties. As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be someone who is able and wants to “wear many hats,” jump in where needed, enjoys learning about business operations and contributing to the Company’s success.
Location of Position
This position is located in Franklin, Tennessee (the greater Nashville area) and the successful candidate must be located in TN. While this role will require some presence in the office and at other locations, it will be a hybrid role with ability to work from home an average of 3 days per week. Infrequent travel may be required.
Position Requirements and “Nice to Haves”:
- 7-10 years of exempt-level customer relationship marketing, sales, marketing analysis/research experience
- Experience and aptitude for managing agency, partner and internal client relationships.
- Strategic and executional expertise in CRM programs. Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing channels: e.g. direct mail production, digital, email, SMS, mobile push and social media marketing.
- Understand end-to-end data and technical capabilities.
- Experience in marketing technology landscape with relevant digital marketing technologies (personalization, CDP, CMS, Campaign Management, analytics)
- Experience in defining reporting requirements and analysis.
- Strong capability in Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Prior experience as a CRM Manager, an agency account executive, agency account supervisor, etc.
- BA/BA or MBA in Market Research/Business/Statistics or Marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with and general knowledge of various CRM database software and/or other campaign management tools.
- Experience with customer centric principles and digital marketing.
- CRM experience in wholesale automobile industry.
- Experience in making presentations and recommendations to executive management.
What we'll provide:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Open & collaborative work environment
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. If you require reasonable accommodation at any point in the selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.