Marketing Communications and Media Sr. Specialist
Mitsubishi Motors is looking for a Senior Specialist, Marketing Communications and Media. The Senior Specialist will work to build and maintain a positive brand image with our customers, dealers and internal stakeholders. The Specialist will lead the development of key advertising materials and media planning for MMNA’s marketing communications.
A representation of the responsibilities are outlined below:
- Support the advertising strategy and lead the production of General and Hispanic market including but not limited to TV/Video (linear, OTT, addressable), Content, Digital, Print, Outdoor, Social, Point-of-Sale, Brochures, and photography.
- Support the media strategy/planning for General and Hispanic market including but not limited to TV/Video (linear, OTT, addressable), Content, Digital, Social, and Outdoor.
- Help direct brand strategy in all consumer touchpoints to ensure one voice and thoughtful brand narrative. Ensure the advertising follows the brand guidelines including consistent branding throughout marketing communications in both national advertising and marketing collateral.
- Guide social/content strategy and creation in collaboration with agency partners & internal stakeholder. Identify storytelling opportunities in paid and owned channels while working closely with the social and PR team/agency.
- Manage creative production requirements, budgets and timelines including briefing partners, overseeing the bid process, obtaining internal and external approvals on work and securing production vehicles. Attend production shoots as needed.
- Support Planner/Specialist and monitor assets on asset management platform for proper categorization, accurate descriptions and valid usage dates.
- Work closely with the media agency on media mix strategies to ensure paid efforts are targeted and optimizations are ongoing.
- Review media and creative performance analysis to ensure KPIs and/or other performance metrics are achieved. Work with agencies to develop actionable recommendations on how to improve results.
- Review relevant measurement and marketing tools to ensure our systems and workflows are efficient, i.e.: social listening, TV/video storage solutions, project management platforms, etc.
- Assist on various projects as assigned.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- A full-time work schedule of at least 40 hours per week. While this position can be performed by working from home, occasional work in the office or onsite presence may be required for specific duties, projects and meetings.
Note: The above description is only a list of representative duties. As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be someone who is able and wants to “wear many hats,” jump in where needed, enjoys learning about business operations and contributing to the Company’s success.
Location of Position
This position is located in the Franklin, TN area and the successful candidate must be located in Franklin, TN. While this role will require some presence in the office, it will be a hybrid role with ability to work from home an average of 3/4 days per week.
Position Requirements and “Nice to Haves”:
- 5-7 years previous marketing experience at the exempt level. Advertising and/or media agency experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university, or 5-7years related experience in marketing, advertising, media, communications or related field.
- Advanced verbal / written communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Must maintain a valid unconditional drivers' license and MMNA approved driving record. Some travel required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Open & collaborative work environment
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. If you require reasonable accommodation at any point in the selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.