Marketing CRM Specialist
We are looking for a CRM Aftersales Specialist to support our Marketing team. As the CRM Aftersales Specialist you will support MMNA’s Tier 1 CRM programs for Aftersales’ customer experience and customer journey map, establishing meaningful and helpful communications to delight our owners at every stage and interaction with our brand. Manage the day-to-day requirements for CRM’s owners’ programs supporting the various phases in the ownership lifecycle to drive retention to service and improve overall loyalty to the brand. Support and maintain content and needed updates within Owner channels/programs to provide a consistent positive customer/owner experience with the brand.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in the development and coordination of CRM aftersales owner initiatives supporting retention to service and other business lines included in the ownership lifecycle. Provide support in the execution, communication and follow up of approved initiatives.
- Manage projects across multiple agencies, from development through execution, ensuring audience targeting, relevant and accurate creative content, and product correctness for each campaign.
- Work with internal teams/departments across the business to improve the owner experience and drive revenue opportunities (e.g. service visits, mobile app engagement, aftersales products, sales, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ideate programs that will impact the customer lifecycle across channels that establish meaningful and helpful communications to delight our owners at every stage and interaction with our brand
- Help define customer journeys and optimize based on program measurement.
- Be an advocate for programs and work in collaboration with internal and external partners to identify cross channel opportunities and integration.
- Manage owner app programs and integrations.
- Work with agency partners in developing and implementing test and learn initiatives, A/B testing variants, program enhancements, and innovation aimed at continually improving and maximizing program efforts and KPIs.
- Provide monthly offer updates for all CRM programs and Owner channels.
- Ensure programs follow best practices to drive traffic conversions and revenue.
- Work with internal and external partners to analyze campaign and program results to identify incremental opportunities. Work with analyst and agency partners to provide insights on campaigns and identify potential customers and program improvements based on performance and research that will support strategy improvements and ensure they are designed and implemented to be most effective.
- Work with department analyst to report these results and outlined recommendations on a monthly basis to different levels throughout the organization.
- Lead and manage UAT of campaign, program and software updates.
- Manage telematics subscription program and communication cadence across channels.
- Coordinate and maintain program calendar and status reports for CRM aftersales efforts.
- Assist with FY Budget planning;
- Determine budgets, targeting, timing and other elements of program planning;
- Coordinate production bid reviews with internal partners for execution
- Compile PowerPoint presentation decks for upcoming campaign initiatives and monthly planning meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- 5+ years prior experience in Marketing with an emphasis in CRM.
- Experience in developing and completing program UAT.
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and aptitude for managing projects and working with various internal departments and agency partners.
- Experience in multi-channel marketing channels including direct mail production, e-mail marketing, SMS, mobile apps and social channels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other major ESP. DMP platforms a plus.
- General knowledge of database marketing and campaign management tools, Alterian and SQL server a plus.
- Experience in making presentations and recommendations to executive management.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plan for your family
- 401(k) Savings Plan, including a company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Open and collaborative work environment