We are Mitsubishi Motors R & D of America, Inc. (MRDA). We provide research, design input and testing for Mitsubishi brand vehicles sold in the United States. Our cars provide a unique blend of spirited performance, inspired design, and cutting edge technology. Mitsubishi vehicles are also a reflection of the creativity and diversity of our employees who are a spirited group of individuals. They look for something different, something unique, something that stands out... And they find it here at Mitsubishi Motors. We are looking for a Technician.
Primary responsibilities are to perform necessary vehicle repairs/updates/maintenance, vehicle testing, maintain test equipment, and maintain workshop supplies.
- Major/minor vehicle repairs, issue troubleshooting and part updates.
- Set up testing equipment, fabricate test fixtures and prepare vehicles for test.
- Perform vehicle maintenance on testing vehicles.
- Support/conduct vehicle testing.
- Summarize test results/data including providing data for report preparation.
- Set up, prepare, and perform various vehicle or system evaluation tests in specialized areas.
- Assist engineers in design and development of test procedures for new products and recommend product improvements.
- Maintain parts and equipment inventory, repair and calibrate.
- Recommend and develop procedures for technicians to use that are designed to maintain high quality standards and support continuous improvement of the organization.
- Drive forklift and other vehicles as required for hauling and shipping purposes.
- Maintain various tools and equipment owned by the workshop.
- Coordinate stock of parts and supplies, shipping and receiving, along with packaging used for parts shipping.
- Assist with facilities duties to include repairs, inspections and safety functions.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned or required.
- Experience in automotive mechanics including extensive knowledge of various automobiles and automobile repair.
- Associates degree or completed certificate program.
- ASE certified preferred