Associate Technology Director
As an Associate Technology Director at Mirum, you play a central role in bringing our development capability to life in support of the development of digital marketing platforms for our clients. This specific role has a focus on new Adobe platform development while laying the framework for the future development and maintenance of a long-standing, high-profile client.
We will see that you have a desire to work in the creative technology services industry with a passion for operational excellence. You think aspirationally but have the marks of a problem solver and an obvious attention to detail and organization. It will be apparent that you have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to calmly and rationally collaborate with technical and non-technical peers. You may not know how to play Cricket but you are pretty sure you could figure it out if you spent some time in a bar with an English guy.
- Collaborate with the client, strategy, user experience, design, analytics and project management teams to produce innovative, scalable, and effective experiences at the highest possible quality level on-time and on-budget
- Responsible for all delivery of the technology project team on a daily and sprint basis
- Works with project manager on the overall sprint plan, high-level estimating, risk identification, mitigation plans, and scope change documentation
- Works with an architect, if required, to define and implement the overall technical vision
- Engage in the kind-of-agile process to ensure that users stories are immediately actionable, estimated, and understood before they are accepted into a sprint
- Writes and maintains technical requirements, either directly or indirectly depending on the project
- Responsible for team's code quality, adherence to standards (architecture & code), branching strategy, and deployment strategy
- Communicates with all team members in a collaborative environment.
- Uses industry standards and best practices to implement solutions.
- Focuses on developing innovative, scalable, and efficient software.
- Comprehensive experience developing full-featured implementations of Adobe Marketing Cloud, or similar marketing enterprise technology platform, in an agency or start-up environment
- Understanding of OOP concepts, development patterns, computing complexity and algorithms
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must possess interpersonal, group discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and facilitation skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability
Mirum provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k match, and is headquartered in San Diego. This position is in our Minneapolis office, and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to Minneapolis.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.