As a member of the Mirum Commerce Activation practice, the Supervisor, Social has extensive experience with all social platforms and the ability to oversee social metrics for commerce activations. The Supervisor, Social will provide strategic guidance, channel management and activation of social media and retail influencer campaigns on behalf of key clients. Our ideal candidate is an experienced team player that is driven to optimize our social programs. You will be working in a fast-paced, highly creative deadline-driven environment. You must be a self-starter and possess in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, online communities, and emerging industry trends.
- Oversee influencer marketing strategy, planning and campaign execution across multiple social networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and more.
- Work closely with Marketing Services, Creative and other departments to identify key audiences and channels, market-specific value propositions and key program messages, and to conduct account planning activities
- Work in partnership with the analytics team to develop key KPIs and model for program evaluation
- Write strategic influencer plans with an understanding of how to amplify influencer content across social/digital platforms
- Have a high-level understanding of paid social ad specs and best practices for executing integrated social campaigns
- Create and manage the process to deliver program recaps to clients, outlining key campaign successes and recommendations. Ensure the timely delivery of campaign strategy, creative, and analytics reports throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Manage multiple deadlines and troubleshoot problems in real time, refining processes in real time to ensure that problems do not recur
- Provide guidance and approvals on all media plans and briefs, white papers and presentations
- Maintain awareness of social media technology, platforms and emerging trends, Serve as social media and emerging digital trends expert
- Daily communication with client around campaign progress and performance
- Ability to flex across multiple workstreams and client contacts within the business
- Drive integrated social planning thinking, and communication across both internal and external teams
- Work with Director, Social and other senior staff on new business pitches, as needed
- Help recruit, train and provide one-to-one, ongoing career counseling and mentorship to Managers and Coordinators
- Strong work ethic, great attention to detail, ability to multitask and a quest for success in implementing social media campaigns
- Ability to excel at conceptual brand and strategy work, as well as strategic implementation in social
- Comfortable with adapting and creating new processes
- Demonstrated success with social executions on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube with a continued interest in identifying emerging platforms
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Capable of working autonomously while managing client initiatives and campaigns
- Desire to innovate and stay on top of new trends in social media
- Solid understanding of standard social media analytics/KPIs
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in digital/social marketing
- Deep understanding of and interest in social online advertising industry; including advertising systems and technologies
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic – self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Attention to detail
It is expected that you will perform additional duties and assume additional responsibilities as needed by the Company for the efficient operation of the Company. In addition, in order to adjust to changes in our business, it may become necessary to modify your job description, add to or remove certain duties and responsibilities, or reassign you to an alternate job position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.