Elk Grove Village
Miracapo Pizza Company is the leading North American manufacturer of specialty frozen pizzas for some of the world’s largest retail, foodservice and consumer branded companies. For over 30 years we have specialized in contract manufacturing, private label, and brand development.
Responsible for end user support and assisting with all hardware and infrastructure implementation and administration
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Provides technical support via phone or email to corporate and remote users of computer applications and hardware. Investigates and resolves user issues. Troubleshoots software, hardware, and network issues.
Assists users and provides support for personal computers/peripherals. Also completes ordering, tracking, imaging, and deployment for the IT department.
Maintains Help Desk log ensuring timely resolution of problems. Also responsible for documentation for system maintenance and development.
Collaborates with other IT personnel in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
Assists in the purchase of PCs and PC components.
Identifies, scans and cleans infected desktop/laptop systems.
Documents solutions to problems and recommends fundamental changes to systems configurations to prevent recurrences.
Provides feedback on problematic trends and patterns in technical support to team lead and/or supervisor.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Attend all meetings. Travel to customer site as needed. Complete and maintain all required status reports, paperwork, records, documentation, etc.
Maintain technical competency and remain current on new technology and trends in the industry.
Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards. Adhere to company policies set out in the employee handbook.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of, and seek to meet the needs and wants of the user without being prompted.
- Proficient knowledge of printers, desktops, laptops and networking equipment. Able to work hands-on with computing devices.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office solutions (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic familiarity with Windows Server and networking concepts.
- Ability to problem solve, learn quickly, and multi-task.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Active Directory
- Telephony – PBX
- Mobile Networks and cellular device management
- Microsoft Office, Office 365
- RF Devices
- Windows 7, 10
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- Business support technologies:
- Access control
- Video surveillance
- Monitoring and alarm
- As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo Pizza Company recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.