Warehouse Operator II
WAREHOUSE OPERATOR II
To support the warehousing function by ensuring that raw materials, packaging and finished goods are moved to the required location and with the correct quantities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Unload inbound raw materials from trucks using powered forklifts and put away the inbound raw materials including branch transfers.
- Picking & Shipping orders.
- Inbound & Outbound orders.
- Material Handler.
- Remove finished goods from freezer and cooler storage areas for loading onto trucks using equipment including sit-down and stand-up forklifts. .
- Must perform all activities adhering to safety requirements and GMPs.
- Assists with inventory control – counting of raw materials and finished goods
- Complete documentation related to issues, returns and put aways.
- Analyses available data to make informed decisions
- Able to multi task and manage competing priorities to meet or exceed expectations
- Effectively copes with change and able to give and receive feedback
- Drives continuous improvement and able to motivate others
- Committed to organizational success and takes ownership for results
- Effective oral and written communications across functions
- Able to develop interpersonal relationships to achieve goals
- SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- High School Diploma preferred; 2 years experience in warehousing or food production.
- Experience with RF bar-coding/scanning preferred.
- Basic math aptitude required.
- Forklift operation experience required; certification with powered industrial equipment preferred.
- Ability to read English for all warehouse documentation is in English. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Basic computer skills
Miracapo Pizza Company is the premier place to work and one of the world's leading frozen items manufacturers. We have played an invaluable role in creating some of the biggest and most respected private-label frozen food brands. We pride ourselves in understanding the needs of our customers and employees. In addition to our commitment to employee development, we offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package (including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life/AD&D, FSA, and 401k).
As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo Pizza Company recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.