WAREHOUSE OPERATOR I - 2ND SHIFT
WAREHOUSE OPERATOR IPURPOSE:
PAY RATE STARTING $16.00 PER HOUR PLUS $0.50 SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL
To support the warehousing function by ensuring that raw materials, packaging and finished goods are moved to the required location and with the correct quantities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Unload inbound raw materials from trucks using powered forklifts and put away the inbound raw materials including branch transfers.
- Remove finished goods from freezer and cooler storage areas for loading onto trucks using equipment including walkie and sit-down forklifts. .
- Must perform all activities adhering to safety requirements and GMPs.
- Assists with inventory control – counting of raw materials and finished goods
- Complete documentation related to issues, returns and put aways.
- Analyses available data to make informed decisions
- Able to multi task and manage competing priorities to meet or exceed expectations
- Effectively copes with change and able to give and receive feedback
- Drives continuous improvement and able to motivate others
- Committed to organizational success and takes ownership for results
- Effective oral and written communications across functions
- Able to develop interpersonal relationships to achieve goals
High School Diploma preferred; 2 years experience in warehousing or food production.
- Basic math aptitude required.
- Forklift operation experience required; certification with powered industrial equipment preferred.
- Ability to read English for all warehouse documentation is in English. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Exposure to variable temperatures working on the dock and in the freezers.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo Pizza Company recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.