GENERAL LABOR I & II
1st and 2nd Shift
PAY RATE STARTING
$13.25 AN HOUR
2ND SHIFT - DIFFERENTIAL RATE .50 CENTS
To participate in ensuring that product is assembled and packaged correctly according to specifications.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Following established specifications, good manufacturing practices, and safety procedures, performs the following activities which are not an all-encompassing list: Topping application; Assembling master caster cases; Packing Master cases; Feeding crust and Re-work.
- Using the product specifications, identify and correct in-process products that need to be re-worked.
- Fill-in other for other positions in any production line qualified for(rotate) based on production requirements.
- Interact with colleagues in other areas on the line that have a direct impact on the work being performed to ensure product quality.
- Monitor the quality on the line and inform Area/Line Lead or Supervisor of the issue and provide a resolution.
- Makes sound decisions based on supervisor guidance
- Works in an organized manor to meet daily goals
- Able to accept feedback and modify behavior accordingly
- Self-motivated and continuously looking to improve
- Responsible for work done and focused on improving
- Clearly communicates to others and actively listens
- Builds partnerships for teamwork
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in manufacturing is preferred
- Must have a basic mechanical aptitude, basic math, and a high degree of manual dexterity.
- Must possess a high sense of flexibility and adaptability
- Must have ability to work independently and be responsible for timely completion and accurate work.
- Must be able to work in temperature-controlled environments associated with freezers and refrigerated warehouses.
- Must be able to work with a flexible schedule including overtime and weekend shift coverage.
- Requires Basic English skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- May have to bend, crouch and/or walk for a prolonged period of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- May be in a cold environment for extended periods of time
As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.