GURNEE - FACILITY
To provide leadership and direction to production associates in the areas of safety, quality, and productivity. Facilitates and executes the production department’s action plans. Implements corrective action plans that create long-term solutions to systemic problems. Supports operators to ensure the ongoing operation of the facility. Performs all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of quality, service, and cost objectives. Supports and develops standard operating procedures and requirements under the Miracapo system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Able to problem-solve, perform root cause analysis and make timely, informed decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise, lead and build relationships at all levels within the company.
- Able to understand and execute cost containment programs and budget.
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Self-motivated; has accurate self-insight; builds organizational talent by teaching and coaching; is customer/quality oriented, maintains a positive disposition and is persuasive.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with good time management, prioritization, follow-up and organizational skills.
As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo Pizza Company recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.