1st and 2nd SHIFTS
$15.25 Plus .50 differential for 2nd shift positions
6:00 AM-3:30 PM
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
New-Signing Bonus: $2,000!!!!
($250-1st paycheck, $250-30 days, $500-90 days,
$500-6 months and $500-12 months)
Miracapo Pizza Company is the leading North American manufacturer of specialty frozen pizzas for some of the world’s largest retail, foodservice and consumer branded companies. For over 30 years we have specialized in contract manufacturing, private label, and brand development.
- Breaking down, reassembling, cleaning and sanitizing manufacturing equipment nightly
- Foaming and hand-scrubbing floors and walls
- Cleaning of production and non-production areas in mostly indoor environment
- Participating in pre-operation inspections of the equipment after the clean
- Maintaining a Safe and Food Safe environment through teamwork and proper food sanitation training.
- Overall sanitation of a USDA food plant
- Utilizes all Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s)
- Must be able to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to use power tools to include pressure washer.
- Performs a variety of duties while standing, lifting, walking or stooping/crouching
- Adheres to and understands Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Exposure to potentially wet, hot, humid, cold and slippery conditions
- Two years’ sanitation experience (preferred)
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Two years’ experience in a food manufacturing plant (preferred but not required)
- As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo Pizza Company recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.